In 2017, the distribution proportion of the world's semiconductor products market
* in the distribution of the world semiconductor product market in 2017:
• the market share of semiconductor products in the asia-pacific region and other regions was 60.6%, with a year-on-year decline of 0.9 percentage points. The market share of semiconductor products in North America was 21.2%, accounting for 1.9 percentage points higher than the previous year. The market share of semiconductor products in Europe was 9.3 percent, down 0.4 percentage points from the year before. Japan's semiconductor market accounted for 8.9 percent of the market, down 0.6 percent from a year earlier. This shows that in 2017, the semiconductor market in North America (USA) is recovering faster and the performance is strong.
3.4 the proportion of products in the world semiconductor market in 2017
* in the semiconductor market:
• the market share of discrete components decreased by 0.4 percentage points compared with the previous year. The market share of optoelectronic devices decreased by 1.0 percentage points compared with the previous year, and the market share of the sensor market decreased by 0.1 percentage point from the same period last year.
, analog market share fell 1.3% year on year, the microprocessor market share fell 2.4% year on year, logic circuit market share fell 2.2% year on year, accounted for 7.5% increase compared to the storage market.
• the memory market, with sales of $12.29.18 billion, topped the list of the largest logic circuits ($101.141.3 billion) for the first time. It also supports the industry's so-called memory is the integrated circuit industry's thermometer and the wind vane.